Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yep I'm behind in posting......

I'm not really that good at remembering to post or I think about it when I'm trying to fall asleep. Well here are several from session these past few weeks.
Aubrey was only 2 weeks when I saw her last. I couldn't believe how much she has grown.









Reagan and Sassy

Titus and Big Sister Kodibeth.





Mommy to be Loren only has three weeks left.......well I take that back. When we took these pics she only had three weeks left. I will be excited to get the phone call as soon as they get home with their new little one.



Waylon & Lanie were so good during the session. We were trying to get some shots for Poly Wogs to Bullfrogs store. We need some frogs if anyone knows where we can get the little green ones.






Kaleb's first year




Wow that was pretty long. I really need to not get behind on these things.
-Niki B





No comments: